Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm seeing stars.

Pretty excited.  I found the "theme" for baby boy's room.  I'm not big on "themes" in general, but I wanted one idea I could stick to for him.  You see, with Emma, we didn't find out what the gender was until she was born.  So we just painted her room in a light tan, and had cream and tan sheets with moons on them.  The whole room was very gender friendly.  When she was born, we just put up some pink picture frames and girly curtains.  But now....now.....I know.  I can plan.  I can go shopping for blues and greens - not just yellow ducks.  That's all we got with Emma before she was born - if it had a yellow duck on it, we had it.

Here's a general idea of the star situation:





Isn't it cute?!?!  I got this blanket and the bumper to match.  I think I'm going to get a green crib sheet to match the stars on the blanket, and paint the walls either tan or light blue (can't decide).





Oh little one, I can't wait to meet you and wrap you in your stars.  You're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment