Friday, February 12, 2010

Sometimes ya feel like a mom.


I had a big "mom" day. Today was Emma's 2nd birthday, as you know, and I had to work. I didn't think I would have a hard time going to work, especially because she didn't know it was her day. I thought "I'll be fine. She doesn't even know it's her birthday".

Yeah. Right.

I took pictures before I left for work. I dressed her in her "Birthday Girl" pink t-shirt. I kissed her and kissed her and kissed her. Then, very reluctantly, I left.

I couldn't stop thinking about her all day. Then on top of all that, baby moved a bunch today! It is such a comforting feeling. It's like baby was already telling me he loved me, and that I better stay home for his birthdays. :/

So, I had a big time "mom" day. And that's okay. Turns out, I love being a mom. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment