Friday, April 9, 2010

25 weeks & 6 days

Due Date: July 17th
How far along: 25 weeks, 6 days
Weight gain:  23 lbs.  (If you have a calculator near by, you would know that's only 3 pounds up since the last visit.  Yesssssss.)
Maternity Clothes:  Thank God for maternity leggings.  I have never had a summer pregnancy, and this heat wave threw me for a loop.  I don't have maternity shorts, tanks, or capris.  But....I do have these leggings.  And they're pretty much the best thing ever invented.
Feeling baby:  The best part of my day - over & over & over & over & over & over again.
Food cravings:  "Yes.  Can I please have a LARGE blue rasberry Arctic Rush please?"  "Please pull around for your total."  "Thank you Dairy Queen lady."
Gender:  Getting pretty excited about this whole boy thing.
Baby's heartrate: Low 150's today.  What a wonderful sound.
What I miss:  Wine & beer.  We've had this beautiful weather and I've been without alcohol.  But, at least I have my Arctic Rush to get me through.
What I love:  People commenting on my glow.  :)  Makes me feel better, especially because I feel all-kinds-of-frumpy in my maternity work clothes.
Looking forward to:  Closing on our house on Monday!  YAYAYAYAY!  What a long time coming.  It doesn't mean we get to move in right away, but at least we will own a house.  We built a huge house when we got married, and I eventually wanted to sell it.  It was too big and lacked any character.  Plus we were about 30 minutes away from parents and work, which is a big deal when you go to those 2 places almost everyday.  We sold it in December, and have been looking ever since.  Finally, we found a foreclosed home (with about half the monthly mortgage payment we did have) in a great neighborhood.  I can't wait to start decorating Emma's big girl room, and baby boy's nursery.  :)
Milestone:  Done with 4-week appointments.  We have 3 weeks until our next, and then we start every 2 weeks. 

Holy cow, I'm going to have a baby soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment