Friday, May 14, 2010

30 weeks, 6 days

30 Weeks & 6 Days

Due Date:  July 17th (Seriously don't think I'll make it to July.)
Weight Gain:  As of last appt. (April 30th) = 30 big ones.
Maternity Clothes:  Maternity jeans not fitting anymore.  Maternity jeans I bought when I was pregnant with Emma, not even close.  Not miserable with my clothes selection, but I can't wait to wear normal "trendy" clothes again.
Feeling Baby:  He is feisty!  There are times I jump because it is so rough.  Emma was never as rough as he already is.  He also gets up under my rib on the right side, which can get uncomfortable.  When he does that, I feel like I'm squishing him.
Food Cravings:  Nothing major.  I never feel the "gotta-have-it-now" cravings.  But, I am getting full FAST.
Gender:  Boy!  And we have finally decided on the middle name too!
What I Miss:  Trendy clothes, pumps for work, and skinny arms.
What I Love:  The support from my family and husband.
Looking Forward To:  Meeting him and seeing his wonderful face!
Update:  I had 2 days of what felt like contractions, but I was unsure.  I googled everything I could find on Braxton Hicks, but my symptoms were not the same.  I was having what felt like period cramps in my lower back, but no tension in my belly.  I tell my Dr. and he gets a concerned frown on his face.  He doesn't think they're B-Hicks either.  He does a swab test (uh, ouch) for pre-term labor.  Scary.  At the time of the appointment, I was almost 29 weeks.  It came back negative, which meant I was 99% sure not to have to baby in the next two weeks, and then we'd have my next appointment.  We have our next appointment Monday, and I have to tell him I've had some more of these contractions, but not nearly as bad.  I wonder what he'll do?  I'm debating taking half-days at work because of it.  He also put me on iron supplements because I am anemic.  On top of all that, I am starting to get uncomfortable.  Nothing too extreme...just different.  I never got to the "just-get-this-baby-out-of-me" stage with Em, but I feel it coming with this little one.




Here's a couple pictures we took before we went out to dinner for our FOUR-YEAR Anniversary.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment