Friday, May 28, 2010

32 weeks, 6 days I guess?

Due Date: Does any one really know?
Weight Gain: 34 pound-a-roos
Maternity Clothes:  Even they are getting tight.
Feeling Baby:  The little movements have turned into major sightings of limbs gliding across my belly.  He still really enjoys my ribs too.
Food Cravings:  I just love the slushies still.  Give me a blue rasberry slushie & I'm a happy girl with a blue-toothed grin.
Gender:  Oh, don't you wish you knew the name?
What I Miss:  Being able to wear all of these cute summer clothes!  It seems like this season's clothes are right up my fashion alley, and all I can do is look.
What I Love:  Being able to eat whatever I want, and not having to suck in afterwards.  Yes, I'm serious.
Looking Forward To:  Emma hugged my belly the other day.  Then she rubbed her hand on it and kept repeating that I was her mama.  I cannot wait to see her with this little guy.  She is going to be a fantastic big sister.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment