Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Craving

Not for food, but for a change.  I am craving a change with myself.

New hair color? Cut?  No, I've been working way too hard growing it out to cut it now.

Tattoo?  Nah.  I've got 2, and I think that's enough.

Piercing?  I have always wanted to get the little "door" to my ear pierced with a tiny silver hoop.  Am I too old for that?  Can moms have that?  But I'm not sure this would satisfy my craving.

Maybe it's an internal change I need. 
I have been trying to simplify my life.  Get rid of the silly, extra nonsense & fill up with more substantial necessities.

I have these cravings about once a year.  It's just this little bothersome nagging sensation that hangs around until I do something about it.  I just have to figure out what to do.  Hmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Omg!I have been feeling the exact same way, minus the tatoos and piercings, but I need a change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck are we going to do about it? Let's find something while you're home. :)

    ReplyDelete