Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update

Let's see how I'm doing shall we?

These were my "Before the New Year Resolutions":

--Cloth Diapers.--
If all goes as planned, Deaners should have cloth-to-tush by Monday morning.  I did not invest (yes, invest would have been appropriate here) in the fancy-shmancy cloth diapers.  I started talking to my mom about how much those were (twelve diapers for $275), and she said in such simple words "Why don't you just use the cloth diapers we used on you?"  Like, duh.  They worked for her.  They worked for everyone at some point.  Believe it or not, there was once a world that didn't have disposable/non-biodegradable diapers.  So we went shopping for them.  Then, I bought 12 diapers for $12.99.   Like I said, cloth-to-tush by Monday my friends.

--Baby Dean's Photo Album.--
Fail.  Although, the album is purchased & the pictures are printed.
--Credit Card.--(Stop using)
Success! The only time it has been used is for a lousy hospital bill that won't. go. away.  No funsies.

--Finances.--(Stop spending so much darn money.)
Success.  We have been living on a tight budget, and it's been okay.  Different, but okay.  I haven't transferred money out of our savings account once.  I know it's only been a month, but hey, that's 29 days and counting.

--Garage.--(Clean it out.)
Success!  Cars are parked.  Big items are out.  Now we just wait for spring and take care of the rest.

How 'bout dem apples?
I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself here.

Thank you.

Thank you very much.


1 comment: