Wednesday, February 2, 2011

are you ready?

For a really random post.

-I have been Goodwilling (yes, I just made it a verb) everything I don't need anymore.  But I have some big items (ie. stained glass hanging lights/patio furniture/etc) that I haven't been able to load up yet.  Which got me thinking - I should have a garage sale.  I live on a good road to have one.  Everyone would see it driving by & there are lots of places to park.  There's even a U-shaped driveway to turn around in.  So, I think I've decided I'm going to have my very first garage sale this spring when it warms up.  Even if I only make $10, that's more than I get from straight goodwillin'. (<--there it is again)

-I got lost on Etsy last night.  Like, lost.  I think I was on it for 2 hours before I realized that I should really go to bed, and the website would still be there in the morning.  Here are some things I'm craving:

Hand crocheted merino wool soaker, nutmeg
After some research, I found out wool diaper covers are the best for night time cloth diapering.  Isn't this handmade one the bomb?

Organic Bamboo Toddler Training Underwear with Waterproof Pad - Ready Rose - Coral 1426
I can't believe I didn't think of this!
Emma is potty trained except when she sleeps.  I use 2 pull-ups per day for her.
That's more diapers than I used on Dean yesterday!
I'll be seeing these on my front porch very soon.

Coffee Mint Charm Necklace
This simple necklace from my cousin's shop called outodry.
Isn't this pretty?  It's mint & mocha.
I can just imagine putting it on after a day at the pool. (with a tan!)

YOU CHOOSE SIZE Newborn to Adult Brimmed Earflap Beanie Hat - camel, yellow, ecru, sage green, hot orange
Can't you see Deaners in this hat
Those ear flaps come down to keep tiny ears warm.
He would look so darn handsome.

Mary Oliver quote What is it  you plan to do with your one wild and precious life
This print for Emma's room.
"Tell me...What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"

Well?  I told you it was gonna be random.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment