Monday, February 15, 2010

My Snow Day

I had a fantastic day today.  I didn't have to work.  (Thank you Mr. Presidents)  I didn't have any appointments.  I didn't have to do anything!  I just had a very lazy day.  I sat by the crackling fire, watched movies and cooking shows, and drank hot tea.  All the while, I got to hang out with my Em-boo.  <----That was the best part. :)

Whenever we have a full day together, I think about how great it would be to quit work.  Granted, every day wouldn't be a lazy day by the fire, but it will still be wonderful.  Emma always loves on me more when I'm home all day - and how great would that be all the time?

Here's a picture I took today before daddy left for work.  We took Emma out in the snow for the first time this season, and she liked it for about...oh I don't know, 2 minutes.  We don't have the proper gear to haul her around in the kind of snow we got, but it was still fun.  I think daddy liked it too.


Don't they look happy?  :)

I think I'm sending this picture to my friend Ashley who lives in Australia now.  She says she loves it over there with the weather always being above 50 degrees, but she sometimes misses the seasons.  I think she would appreciate this.  It makes me sad she doesn't get to see this beautiful white snow anymore, but then I feel not so sad when I realize she can see the ocean from her house.  Darn her.

Well, here's to another snowy day in good ol' Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment