Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is your birthday song.

It isn't very long.

I had a professor in college sing that song and I've just never forgotten it.
-----------
Today was hubby's birthday.  He drove my car, got a flat tire on the way to work, and had to change to the spare.  What a great way to start the day huh?  It did get better because he ended up taking the rest of the day off and hanging out with me & Emma.  We just had a relaxing day hanging out - getting new tires for the car - blah blah blah.  We finally ended up going out to dinner kiddo-free with his brother and wife.  It was a really nice time.


This is after we got home and said "night nights" to baby girl.  I say baby girl, but what I really need to say it BIG GIRL!  Look at all those teeth, and that long hair, and those facial features.  She is a kid - not a baby.  Man, it's a good thing I've got a baby on the way, or I'd be a mess right now.  :(
Don't you just look at this picture and want to hug her?

Well, Happy Birthday to my dear Hubby-kins.  You've got two girls in your life who luuuurrve you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment