Thursday, July 29, 2010

Are you for real?

O.M.G.

It's 10:19 a.m. & all three of us are ready for the day.

What I mean is...we're not still lounging around in our "jammas" as Em would say.  This is a big accomplishment.

Baby Dean is 1 flippin' month old today.  In this very short, very fast month, we have not all been ready before noon.  I'm talking maybe I'll get both kidS (<---plural, still getting used to that) ready but I won't get my shower in until 9 at night......if at all.  Or I'll shower, but then Baby D is still in his jamma gown at 1:30 in the afternoon.

But today...well, I'm awesome.  It's done.  We're ready.  :)

Routine is something I've really been working on.  I'm not usually one to preach this "routine" thing, but it is time to try.  I've decided to have dinner every night at 6-ish.  I don't want to eat at 8 or 9.  I'll never lose weight that way.  Emma is usually in the bath by 7 & bed by 8.  Granted, she gets out of bed about 3 (feels like a bajillion) times before she actually stays and goes to sleep.  Slowly but surely, we'll get there.

Baby Dean 1-month appointment today.  I wonder how much he weighs now.  ;)  What a chunky monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment