Saturday, July 31, 2010

The List of Random.

1.  We broke down & got cable.  I was really proud of not having it for such a long time, especially in this day and age...but the time has come.  We were not getting a good signal at our new house, so every time we turned on the tv, we had to move the bunny ears to get a couple of channels to come in.  After a month of doing this, we were o.v.e.r.i.t.  So, extra bill for $60 a month, welcome to our home.  We're glad to have you.

2.  I am starting to fit into my clothes again!  This is good news.  I have not weighed myself yet.  I actually don't even own a scale because I would probably drive myself insane if I did.  I'm waiting until I go for my 6-week checkup.  Time will tell.

3.  I have decided to de-clutter my life.  In my last house, David turned an EXTRA room into my closet.  I'm not kidding when I say that I had a table in this closet.  Yes, a table.  With a lamp.  Pictures on the walls.  And a window.  It was beautiful.  I have a very, very small closet in the new house.  The other night, I was trying to fall asleep and I was worrying about where I was going to store all of my clothes.  The next morning, I realized how ridiculous I was being.  There are much bigger things in my life that I need to direct this attention towards.  So I have decided to start my "de-cluttering" with my clothes.  So far, I have 3 full trash bags ready to go to Goodwill, with another bag for the trash.  Heck to the yes.

4.  Emma UN-does everything I do.  If I put a towel on the oven handle, she takes it down and leaves it on the floor.  If I pack up all of my pumps into a box in my closet, she dumps all of them out the try on every single pair.  If I put papers in a tupperware container, she takes them out, and uses the container to give her teddy burr a bath.  Everything I do, she UN-does it.  But it's just do darn cute, I can't be upset about it.  Here's your visual aid:

Yeh, she's posin'.

5.  We have made some tentative plans for September.  One of my bests lives in South Bend, within walking distance of the football stadium.  She invited David & me up for a weekend to go tailgating/attend an actual game.  David wants to go to the game, I want to tailgate with my lovely.  It will be a great weekend for us as a couple.  Long drive without kids + good/lots of drinks + fantastic company = can't wait.  Next, we have a wedding in Rhode Island that we might road trip...&&& this time, with both kidzzz.  It will be my last weekend before I go back to work.  We're thinking it could be a fun experience, and we could show off the newest addition & his very proud big sister.  :)  Hopefully, both of these come to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment