Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Why didn't I think of that?

For the most part, I think Pinterest is pretty awesome.  I use it for recipes mostly because that's where my passion lies.  I have made at least half of the recipes I've pinned, and that's no lie.  Some have been absolute doozies, while others have made it into weekly rotations.  But every now and then, I come across a pin and think "Why the heck didn't I think of that?".


Such as - 
Fruit in ball jars!  Easy, ready, and transportable!


We recently had a day of painting and the kids LOVED it.
I'm pretty sure I'll never get Dean to smile like this in a picture ever again.
Geez, they sure do look alike here.


I'm pretty sure Calvin might just skip the whole baby food step and go straight to real food.
He just won't eat baby food, but he'll eat tiny pieces of anything you give him.
Oh, and puffs. 
 Let's just say he's still learning.


Okay, I got Dean to smile again.  But he didn't know I was there.
This is just pure, simple fun with a popcorn box.
This picture makes my heart happy.
Oh, and he's OBSESSED with those rainboots.
He wears them every.single.day - rain or shine.


This was on a beautiful Sunday morning.  The weather was cool.  Sun was shining.
And Long's Donuts was straight ahead.


Calvin should be crawling any minute now, and when he does, I'm doomed.

Right now he scoots/slides his belly along the floor.  I'm tempted to make him a duster-onesie so my sweeping gets done while he plays.

Just kidding.

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment