Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jealous much?

I should have seen it coming.

It's the one thing that was similar with Emma & Dean's pregnancies.

I had it fierce with Emma.

And it's happening again.

I am insanely jealous of pregnant women.

No.  I do not want to be pregnant again.  Too soon.  Much, much too soon.

And I know it may have seemed like I "complained" towards the end of my pregnancy with Dean.

But, really, deep down, I truly loved it.

Being pregnant is an amazing - AMAZING - life event.  You could [should] call it miraculous.  And I have been very lucky.  They've been easy pregnancies compared to most.  And I try to enjoy all the good stuff about being pregnant.

Not sucking in.
Stretchy pants.
Long hair & nails.
Excuse to not wear heels.
Baby kicks.
Ultrasounds.
Stretchy pants.
Bigger...bras.
Junk food!
Stretchy pants.
The list goes on and on.
Stretchy pants.

So, in an effort to make myself feel better, I took a peek at my old pictures this time around.

Enjoy.


19 weeks 
22 weeks 
25 weeks 
30 weeks 
32 weeks 
34 weeks 
35 weeks 
The last pregnant picture ever taken of me & Deaners.
36 weeks, 3 days.

I don't even remember being that big.

1 comment:

  1. You are too stinkin' cute. I'll make a blog that says 'jealous of girls ready to deliver who weigh less than me' ...

    ReplyDelete