Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Truths

1.  When I brag about something, it will not last.  Example?  "Dean gave me 9+ hours of sleep last night!"  Guess what he's given me since that.  FIVE. at the most.  He's back to waking me up twice a night, with no intention of going back to his old ways.  Want another one?  "Emma is potty-trained!"  The day after I wrote that, I watched my daughter pee all over the floor of Target.  Had to get down on my hands and knees and undress her, wipe her down with about 500 wipes, and then clean the floor.  Thank goodness I had a plastic bag in the baby bag that I threw her underwear, pants, socks, and shoes in.  She then wore a shirt and pull-up for the rest of the shopping trip.  Classy.

2.  Good friends never leave.  Tonight I had dinner with an old friend [since 4th grade old] and her adorable daughter.  It was a long time coming, and I'm really glad we did it.  We are basically waaay too similar to not be friends.  More dinners to come! :)

3.  Still jealous of pregnant people.

I'm going to end this post by NOT bragging.

*My daughter is not potty-trained and pees everywhere.
*Dean is waking up every 2 hours.

[Maybe if I say those things, they will do the opposite.  Right?  Right?  Hello?]

No comments:

Post a Comment