Saturday, October 30, 2010

ooooze.

So, apparently I give off a vibe.

It has come to my attention that most of the people in my life think I'm either pregnant. trying to get pregnant. or planning to get pregnant.

Whah?

Maybe I spill too many personal "beans" on this blog.  Maybe I voice my love of pregnancy too often.  Maybe I talk about having babies too much.  Maybe. Maybe. Maybe.

In the past week I have had co-workers say "I would have guessed you guys were trying again already."  I had a family member call to see "what was up with my vague facebook posts".  At a family gathering, a room full of in-laws were in discussion about how many kids David & I were going to have.  "You'll definitely have four, if not five." "No, they'll have three for sure.  Well, maybe four."  It was a bizarre situation suddenly finding out what most of your family thinks of your reproductive habits.

But is it so bad to be in this situation?  I mean, I must love having babies if I talk about it so much right?  And I'm lucky enough to experience and journal my pregnancies in an environment that encourages documenting these events.  And I'm happy that friends & family read this blog, because it's not just for me.

And finally, no.  I am not pregnant.  But I'm sure you'll be the first to know when I am.  :)

2 comments:

  1. so....that last comment? Does that mean you ARE trying again? Does this mean that I won't be pregnant with you for your third kid, but more like your fifth or sixth? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanting to be pregnant is not a bad thing, I think it's great that you enjoy it so much and love kids so much. You've made too many comments about your 3rd child to think that you were done with 2. Have fun trying, when you decide, and no we don't have to be the first to know. Cherish it for a bit. I love your blogs, keep it up. :)Meg

    ReplyDelete