Thursday, June 24, 2010

Act II

Seriously?  I went to the hospital......again.

I woke up this morning at 6:45 am with what were most definitely contractions.  These were not Braxton Hicks, nor where they the tiny ones I've been having since 28 weeks.  These were the real deal.  They were 7 minutes apart for 2 hours before I called the doctor - hoping not to have a false alarm again.  He said to go in to the hospital and get hooked up to the monitors again.  Baby boy was doing fine and contractions started coming 5 minutes apart for an entire hour.

Then......


they just went away.  Gone.

So, after being in the hospital for over 4 hours, I had not dialated any more than the original 2 cm. & his head was still "high".  I was sent home......again.

If I don't leave with a baby next time I go in there, I'm going to go insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment