Monday, June 14, 2010

Well, well, well.

So I had some milestones to accomplish this week.  I got FOUR of them done just today!

1.  Pre-register.  Done.  If I have any pains, contractions, or questions, I just take the 3rd elevator to the 4th floor.  Labor & Delivery, here I come!

2.  Fireplace?  Done.  We had to take our lunch break today to pick out some different brick.  They ended up demolishing the old fireplace, and building my new one in just a few hours.  It looks pretty amazing.

3.  Countertops.  Done.  This may not have been on my list yesterday, but it should have been.  We have been waiting on our granite countertops to be installed for about 6 weeks.  It's been a very frustrating process.  However, now that it's done, and they're in - I am one happy girl.

4.  Pack hospital bag.  Done.  Onesies are washed, folded, and in the bag.  Nursing nightgown purchased and in the bag.  (& it's not dorky!)  Some extra Newborn sized diapers are in the bag too, just in case.  I took them out of the package and couldn't believe my eyes.  They are soo tiny!  Now, all I have to do when this goes down is pack my toothbrush, contact solution, and hair brush.  Knocking this one off the list makes me feel loads better.

How about that for a Monday?  Think I'm nesting yet?  I'd say definitely.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment