Saturday, June 5, 2010

Deep breath.

It's official.  I'm in panic mode.

Reasons:
1.  I own a house.  My house = A house with no toilets, no sinks, missing doors, half of the necessary appliances, and no countertops.
2.  All of my nursing/after-baby gear is packed away in a storage unit costing me $77 a month.
3.  We haven't chosen a dresser and bed frame for Emma.  These are necessary.  She needs to have a place to sleep.
4.  I am 34 weeks pregnant today.  I had Emma at 37.5 weeks.  I am measuring weeks ahead of my due date.  This makes me think I could have this baby, say, any day now?
5.  I have no bags packed.  I have nothing prepared for me, my new baby, or Emma to stay at grandma & grandpa Chaney's.  PANIC.

Those are just 5 of the reasons I feel the way I do.

Deep breath.  Relax. 

Panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment