It's official. I'm in panic mode.
1. I own a house. My house = A house with no toilets, no sinks, missing doors, half of the necessary appliances, and no countertops.
2. All of my nursing/after-baby gear is packed away in a storage unit costing me $77 a month.
3. We haven't chosen a dresser and bed frame for Emma. These are necessary. She needs to have a place to sleep.
4. I am 34 weeks pregnant today. I had Emma at 37.5 weeks. I am measuring weeks ahead of my due date. This makes me think I could have this baby, say, any day now?
5. I have no bags packed. I have nothing prepared for me, my new baby, or Emma to stay at grandma & grandpa Chaney's. PANIC.
Those are just 5 of the reasons I feel the way I do.
Deep breath. Relax.